Legal Disclosure

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Orion by Skyler Andra

Orion: Galaxy Huntress (Fallen Starlights Series Book 3)
I look forward to anything written by Andra so I just had to try this newest one. I was not disappointed in the slightest as we dive into a world where humans were made into stars but now their time is up causing them to become fallen stars. Each book has a different author working with an amazing shared world. For this one we Orion as she falls into a world she knows nothing about. She is tasked by Zeus to return to Earth in order to protect her sisters. Little did she know that a vampire, a demon, and a werewolf would change things for her even more making for a great romantic comedy as it all plays out. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment