Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Teaser for Love and Bonds by Liz Cooper

 

°•☆ 𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 ☆•°

 

Lila let out a huff. Clearly, she wasn’t on the same vibration I was on. “You know, with Kai around, I’m not sure how I’m going to meet any guys. He’ll scare them all away.”

I pushed my thumb back at him on my left. “I have him sitting beside me, so you aren’t even near him. They’ll, unfortunately, think he’s my guy.”

He grumbled something I couldn’t hear and sat up in the lounger to look over at Lila. “I can be your wingman.”

She raised her frozen margarita in salute to him before taking a sip.

It took nothing to pacify her.

I turned to him. He was stretched back down again on the lounger. He was wearing black trunks. The muscles in his olive tanned arms, stomach and legs popped under the sunlight. His body was a mass of black ink, but it didn’t detract from his shape, and my eyes kept glancing down at his sculpted thighs glistening under the sun. He could have been a middle-weight boxer or some type of athlete at one point, but the guy kept his six-pack. A slight line of dark hair ran the navel of his hard stomach to the top of his trunks, and I fought with all my might not to trail it with my fingers.

I made the mistake of looking up at his face, and he was grinning, probably at me. Dang it, he knew I was checking him out. That was very much not what I wanted. “Will you be a wingman for me?” I asked jokingly.

He lost his smile. “Absolutely not. I will cock block you this whole trip. I should have mentioned that as a disclaimer. And if you test me, I might just kill any guy who steps toward you.” He seemed very serious when he said that, his eyes flashing red.


 

From author Liz Cooper comes a  new action filled, spicy, Omegaverse RH romance, Love and Bonds.

 

Pre-order it now for only 99c !

https://amzn.to/3SuEmn1

 

ꜱɪɢɴ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴄ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ:

https://forms.gle/ZjbP2ugewt2H1Z2P8

 

@authorlizecooper #authorlizcooper #newbookrelease #teaserblast #midnightreadersbookpromotion #omegaverse #rhbooks #romncebooks #spicybooks #bookstagram #booksofinstagram #smut #readthis #shifterromance #vampires #fae #romancebooksofinstagram @midnightreadersbookpr


No comments:

Post a Comment