Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Teaser for Hearts and Flowers by A.M. Brooks

 

“Nichols!” I shout, waving my arm excessively as if I was a fan girl. It worked. He stopped short, excusing himself from the group. Even as he walked over, I could feel the anger rolling off him in waves.
“What do you want, man?” he asks, stopping a few feet away from me. We both are sizing each other up. I see the way his right fist clenches as if he wants to punch me but decides against it. I think back to all their stupid posts and pictures over the summer and would like nothing more than to hit back if only he would throw the first punch. That isn’t Nichol’s style though.
“We have a problem. Just need to talk to you before she gets home.” I spread my arms out in a non-threatening gesture. He shakes his head.
“I don’t have a problem. Nora doesn’t have a problem. That’s all on you, King.” He sidesteps around me.
“Nora’s in real danger,” I say out loud for the first time.

Read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

#ashtonbrooks #ashtonbrooksbooks #romance #indieauthor #booknerdigan #bookobsessed #bookishlove #authorsofig #romancereads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment