Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong

Image result for A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong
goodreads.com


Book two of the Casey Duncan series. I was able to get my hands on an ARC copy (release date is February 7) and I am so happy!! I really enjoyed the first book which follows Casey as she moves with a friend to a hidden community in Canada that was created for people to disappear. She is a homicide detective so her skills will be highly useful as they discover the secrets that the Council is hiding from them. This story picks up shortly after the first one, and it has a little bit of everything: action, adventure, drama, romance, sex, and plot twists. It kept me hooked all the way to the end making fall in love with it which earns it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment