Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Fire Bound by Christine Feehan

Fire Bound (Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart #5)
goodreads.com


Book five of the Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart series which means I have officially read all of the currently published books. Woohoo I met my goal! On the plus side I have an ARC copy of the next one so I do not have to wait to finish the series altogether. This book tells the story of Lissa and her Prakenskii half Casimir in a wild assassin adventure that goes all the way to the end. Good blend of romance, mystery, and intrigue though there is a noted lack of reliance on their powers like there was in the previous books in the series. It was rather refreshing after the last one, and I actually recommend reading it. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment