Legal Disclosure

Monday, October 11, 2021

Pre-Order Blitz for Hellcat Ascending by Jade Bones

Title: Hellcat Ascending: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance
Series: Hell's Fire Burning Book 3
Author: Jade Bones
Genre: Paranormal Reverse Harem. Mature Romance
Release Date: November 2, 2021





It’s funny the way life works; one minute you’re in Hell, next you’re ruling over a city you don’t want while the Devil hunts you down, and then, suddenly, you’re in Heaven.

Or maybe that’s just me.

The fun doesn’t end here, though. Not content to bring down one world with his egomaniac shit, Ronin has decided to bring Heaven, Hell, and even the realm of Death down with him.

But there’s something Ronin doesn’t know. I’m not the trapped, helpless hellsoul he once tortured… I’m learning things about myself that I never imagined—not just about my past, but about my future, too.

I’ve spent long enough confused. I’ve played their games. I’ve fallen for their traps. Shit, I’ve made some fresh traps of my own, inspired by their lies.

Now, I’m hauling myself out of this pit, once and for all. And I’m taking my demons with me.

Warning: Hellcat Ascending is a reverse harem novel with multiple love interests and a HEA. Intended for mature readers, it contains dark fantasy elements regarding violence and assault, along with sexual content that some readers may find offensive. Please proceed with caution.



“What are you doing?” he asks, the huff of breath that drops from his lips almost amused.

“Protecting your head, nitwit,” I whisper, although I’ve no idea why we’re being so quiet. “Thick skulls aside, you can still get hurt.”

This time, he laughs properly, the sound low and filled with warmth. “I’ve missed you, Cat,” he confesses.

Get in line, is all I can think. All I need now is for Marek to say he missed me, and I’ll have a matching set.

Dax’s eyes drop to my lips at the same time I realize the falling roof has blocked us off from the others. We’re alone, shielded by a wall of rubble and debris. Voices call, faintly, from the other side, but it will take a long time to clear.

Dax presses his lips to mine. A moan escapes me, so filled with longing and need that I’m almost embarrassed, somehow more torn open than during any of the many things we’ve done before.

Bracing himself more firmly above me, the touch of his finger to my mouth persuades my lips to part. I’m inviting him, begging him without ever having made a conscious decision. He smiles against me, slowing, doing clever things with his tongue as he nips and sucks at my lower lip.

These demons will be the death of me, but I guess the afterlife hasn't killed me yet, so bring it the hell on.






 


 


Jade Bones is a paranormal romance author who loves writing about delicious demons, magical worlds, and steamy romps. She is the author of the My Demon Bound series, featuring standalone one true love paranormal romances, and the Hell’s Fire Burning trilogy, featuring steamy, emotional reverse harem delights. When she isn’t writing, you can find her drinking tea, cuddling her dog, or taking tarot far too seriously.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment