Legal Disclosure

Friday, December 10, 2021

Teaser for His To Hold by Serena Akeroyd

 

His to Hold, the upcoming holiday sports romance and second standalone in the Quintessentially Theirs Series from Serena Akeroyd is coming December 18th!

Pre-order your copy today→  http://mybook.to/HistoHold

Pre-order His to Keep, releasing December 11th→ http://mybook.to/HistoKeep


Meet Jack 'Jackass' Dubois

F1 Champion racecar driver.

Thrives on adrenaline and terrifying his parents with his stunts.

Risk taker.

In love with his best friend.

Comes from a notorious family.

The underachiever. 

Loves Pepperidge Farms cookies.

Hates broccoli soup. (BUT will devour Broccoli & Cheese soup by the gallon.)

Fave song: Borgeous 'Invincible'

Read his Christmas Best friends to lovers Sports Romance in His To Hold coming out December 18th. 


Synopsis

Ever hear the kid song, Jake and Isabeau sitting in a tree K I S S I N G?

Well, she met me when I was up in a tree, but kissing her has never been an option.

She isn’t the kind to fall for a daredevil.

And I’m a Formula One race car driver.

Adrenaline Junkie is my middle name.

Taking risks and tossing my fate to the wind is what I do.

Being her friend is no longer enough.

Can I find a way to hold onto her, when we are so intrinsically different?

A ‘best-friends-to-lovers,’ holiday MF romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment