Legal Disclosure

Monday, April 24, 2017

A Whole New World by Liz Braswell

A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1)
goodreads.com


The first book in a series called Twisted Tales though each book stand alone. This book tells the story of what might have happened in the Disney story of Aladdin if Jafar got the lamp from the cave instead of Al leaving him trapped underground while Jafar got all the wishes. While it is a lovely premise (especially since I am a huge Disney fan) the story left much to be desired. Parts felt like I was reading the book version of movie, other parts were just weird, and there was quite a bit of violence that I was not expecting (though was not offended by at all it just felt weird). I am not a fan after this book. I gave it 3/5 stars on Goodreads but it is really closer to a 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment