Legal Disclosure

Monday, April 24, 2017

Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell

Once Upon a Dream (A Twisted Tale, #2)
goodreads.com


The second Twisted Tales novel. I know I know why did I read this if I really did enjoy the last one? Well I had to give another chance maybe she just struggles with the tweaking of the Aladdin told, but I do not think so after being tortured by this one. The premise is what if Sleeping Beauty did not wake up? The whole story is a dream in her head and if that is the case she must be the most boring princess on the planet and do not even get me starting on the love sick prince as he about made me vomit. I was really disappointed because the premise had such potential. If I was not determined than I never would have made it to the end of this one. I gave it 2/5 stars, but it probably deserves a 1.5. I really contemplating not even touching book three.

No comments:

Post a Comment