Legal Disclosure

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Scandal in Skibbereen by Sheila Connolly

Scandal in Skibbereen (County Cork, #2)
goodreads.com


Book two in the County Cork series. Maura has been in Ireland for three months by this point, and summer is in full swing. She is still getting the hang of being the pub owner when one day a very rude American woman shows up asking for help. I must admit the I am really hoping that most Americans do not act like this when they travel abroad as I wanted to slap her a few times. Being too nice for her own good Maura helps her with her treasure hunt. Along the way someone is murdered, and Maura finds herself caught up in the investigation whether she wants to me or not. I am loving the main characters, and the author creates a nice friendly view of Ireland that I really enjoy. I stayed hooked until the end, and am looking forward to reading more books in the series. Great fro fans of cozy mysteries. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment