Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hearse and Gardens by Kathleen Bridge

Hearse and Gardens
goodreads.com


Book two in the Hamptons Home & Garden Mystery series. We meet back up with Meg a few months after the events of the first book only now she is involved in a court battle for ownership of her new cottage and Cole is off on a long business trip leaving the door open for a new romance which makes things interesting though I am not sure that I am a real fan of Byron's but we will see. This time the murder revolves and extension of Elle's family and full blown skeletons. The writing is smooth, the events keep you hooked, and the end leaves you waiting for me in exasperation. I was just happy to have access to the next book to see where this going. A must read for fans of cozy mysteries. I give it 4/5 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment