Legal Disclosure

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hopeless Realm by A.K. Koonce


Hopeless Realm (The Hopeless Series Book 3)

*I received an ARC copy of this book which I voluntarily chose to write an honest review for.

Book three in the Hopeless series. Things are really getting serious for Zakara now. After getting her powers she is still fleeing for her life with Ryder while the twins gave them a chance to escape. Both are injured and have to recover. Being trapped together leads to some interesting fireworks as she tries to keep him as a friend only. I was loving the personal development going on and the focus in inner feelings so they could be worked out instead of ignored. There is lots of suspense to the arcing story line as well to keep the reader totally hooked even after the other guys catch back up. The end was amazing with a nice surprise that I really did not see coming. I cannot wait to see what happens next with this group I consider this series a must read for fans of the genre. I really loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment