Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Last Wool and Testament by Molly MacRae


Last Wool and Testament (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery, #1)

Book one in the Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery series. Kath has to return home to the small town of Blue Plum, Tennessee to settle affairs after her grandmother dies. She inherits the yarn shop but has no clue what to do with it so she keeps it running for the time being. Despite her death grandma just happens to be the prime suspect in a recent murder and Kath cannot settle until that changes so she starts asking questions. With some help from friends (and the great beyond) she eventually able to figure it all out before becoming the next victim herself. The small taste of the paranormal was nice touch on top of the story that really set it off from other books that I rather enjoyed. I can admit that I am looking forward to then ext installment in this series so I can see where things go from her. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment