Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Becoming Ruby by Brandi Bell


Becoming Ruby (Soul Twins Series, #1)

Okay I have read all kinds of fantasy books but this one has one of the most original story lines I have ever read. Ruby and Jade share one body though never at the same time. The are completely different twins with their own powers as I guess you would say species of origin. Jade gets the day time while Ruby rules at night. Things have worked fairly well until Ruby joins a band agreeing to go on tour without Jade's knowledge. This may be a good thing for them both though as we learn as the story unfolds. Has RH and an almost normal romance at the same time at this point. The mix was great though it sounds like it will be more RH in the future. I can admit that I am hooked by this point and cannot wait to see where this is going. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment