Legal Disclosure

Friday, April 19, 2019

Bound by Mila Young & C.R. Jane


Bound by C.R. Jane

I love both of these authors on their own so when I saw they were writing a book together I knew I had to get my hands on it. I was not disappointed as we are dropped into a world that has been taken over by aliens. Ella is a human female that is just trying to survive in this world barely living paycheck to paycheck. Her BFF is extremely selfish and her boss is words too bad to really put here. Her life changes though when three of the aliens start stalking her until they finally kidnap her after she tries to run away. What follows is one interesting dynamic to say the least full of twists and danger you could never guess is coming. Well built world full of characters that draw you in. Does have a slightly dark theme to it for those that do not like that kind of thing. Book two is going to be fantastic!!! I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment