Legal Disclosure

Monday, April 22, 2019

Pre-Order Blitz for Always and Forever by Scarlett Black

Title: Always and Forever
Series: Battle Born MC Book 4
Author: Scarlett Black
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: May 2, 2019
Timing is everything.
Can I have the kind of love that would last for always and forever?
Now that I am ready, I don’t know who the right man for me is.
I crave a love that soars high, beyond this earth.
A love that will steal my heart and innocence.
The craving to be claimed and taken as one man’s woman is my dream.
Both of them wanting me at the same time feels like a ticking time bomb that’s waiting to go off. A bomb that can destroy one, or all of us. Passion that will unlock secrets and set us down to the path for our future.
Timing is everything for love to last always and forever.

 
Scarlett Black lives in a small town in Northern Nevada. She has three kids a husband and a couple of dogs. She loves to watch baseball, especially when her kids or husband play. One day she had random thoughts floating around in her brain, opened her laptop and started writing without really knowing of where the journey would take her. Here she is now, a first-time erotic MC genre author, that works full time. She enjoys her busy life, the outdoors and shopping as much as possible!
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment