Nightmare On The Bike Trail
(A Southwest Exposure Mystery)
by Jodi Linton
About Nightmare On The Bike Trail
Welcome to Bushwhack, New Mexico: home to tourists, the great outdoors, and murder…
Andie Sullivan, adventure guide in the mountain community of Bushwhack, NM, is gearing up for the annual bicycle race hosted by her tour company. When a ghost from her and sheriff Zac Mars’ past registers to participate—her suspicions are raised.
And then a gun goes off deep in the wooded forest along the trail, leaving her and Zac to fight for their future by revisiting past grievances. With lives at stake and secrets opening old wounds, Andie must piece together the clues to solve a decade old case she thought was closed.
But time isn’t on her side and sometimes even the best sleuth can miss a piece to the puzzle. Especially a cold case clouded with jealously and pain. Will she spot the clue this time or is it too late to make amends?
About Jodi Linton
Jodi Linton is an author of several romance novels and cozy mysteries. She pens funny, romantic, whodunnits during her days in between being a carpool mom. She lives in Texas with her husband, with who she runs the family day business with and two kids. When she isn’t writing her next page turner, she likes to delve into her hobby of finding all the cool, new makeup products to buy. Author Links
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/jodi-linton
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Jodi-Linton/e/B00IWG4KCI/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55141578-raiders-of-the-campsite
- Website: jodilinton.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JodiLintonBooks
- Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/s2j2k6
- Facebook reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JodiBookCorner