Legal Disclosure

Friday, May 4, 2018

Elements of Ruin by Tate James


Elements of Ruin by Tate  James

This book had me alternating between laughing and fanning myself which was just great. Either way I was unable to put the thing down until I hit the last page which of course leaves of hanging. I swear if I didn't love Tate's books so much I would hate her instead but that is impossible with writing this good. Bad puns aside this book was just awesome as the group dealt with attacks, family drama (Ari standing up for herself was awesome), and faulty magic that all came together to create an incredible story that I was sad to have come to an end. If you enjoy funny paranormal RH novels then you so have to read this book/series. I loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment