Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Beneath the Earth by Laura Greenwood and Skye MacKinnon


Beneath the Earth (Seven Wardens #3)

Book three in the truly amazing Seven Wardens series and what an incredible new installment it is too. Macey and her group are still recovering from the events of the last book but this does not last long as more danger rapidly approaches. These books are absolutely amazing as they create this magical world between the two of them that is so vivid that I feel like I am there. I don't know how they come up with even half of this stuff. On top of that are some of the best conversations ever that have me dying laughing. Now if Macey could just get some waffles it may work out okay. Maybe we should by her a waffle iron and teach her how to use it. If you like paranormal reverse harem romance novels then you so have to read this book/series. Who can't love a Kelpie? I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment