Legal Disclosure

Monday, July 15, 2019

Wolf Alpha by Yumoyori Wilson


WOLF ALPHA by Yumoyori Wilson

I have been waiting to get my hands on this bad boy after the end of the first series and I was not disappointed!!! We catch up with Harper and her guys as they are trying to calm back down after the insanity that happened. They think a vacation will suffice but they all pretty much have PTSD and need to work on all kinds of stuff before the upcoming announcement. This makes for some really emotional scenes, fighting, and so much more as we get a surprise addition that thrown them all for a loop. Just when it looks like things may work out you hit the end wondering how in the world that actually happened. I so cannot wait for book two!! I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment