Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs


Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

After receiving I don't know how many recommendations for me to try this series I was finally able to work it into my reading schedule. Now I totally understand why all the algorithms thought I needed to. Mercy is one fantastic main character. She kicks some butt all on her own even when everyone is underestimating her. The Fae have came out to the world for the most but all other forms of supernatural are still in hiding. Mercy is a Walker that can turn into a coyote that runs a car shop where she truly has some skills. She is minding her own business when trouble runs into her making it necessary for her to figure out what is going and exactly who is behind it. Full of fantastic characters for you to both love and hate. incredible world building that will really suck you in quick. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment