Legal Disclosure

Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Dandelion Wish by Kiki Thorpe

A Dandelion Wish by Kiki Thorpe
goodreads.com


Book three of the Disney Fairies Never Girls series. I read this book as part of my goal to read more of the easy section in the kids room where I work in an effort to be able to make better recommendations though I admit that I a Disney fan and these are just the cutest little books. This is a story of four girls that have found the secret way to visit the fairy island that house the Neverland fairies or as we know them all of the fairies from the Tinkerbell movies. In this book they deal with sibling annoyance and how important family really is in a manner that young children will enjoy. I highly recommend it for younger readers. It gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment