Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco


Image result for The Bone Witch
goodreads.com



*Received ARC copy of this book from Netgalley
Rin Chupeco creates an incredible world in her book The Bone Witch. This story has a geisha feel to it filled with remarkable detail that for the most help the story instead of distracting from it. We are introduced to Tea who is telling the story of her past to a bard about she became the bone witch that everyone is so afraid of. The story evolves in a natural progression that truly sucks the reader into it. It slows for a short time just over half way, but picks back up before it’s over. It left me with lots of questions though that makes me anxious for the next book to see what happens next. I give it 4/5 stars because I really enjoyed reading it. I would recommend it to other fantasy lovers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment