Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hisses and Honey by Shannon Mayer

Hisses and Honey (The Venom Trilogy #3)
goodreads.com


*Received early review copy from Netgalley book will be published March 7, 2017

The third and final book of the Venom trilogy. Alena defeated Theseus in the last book, but Hera is still upset with her so she brings back Hercules giving him a nine headed hydra. Alena has found her groove with the new powers by this point having pretty much embraced who she is now. I admit that the drama with Remo threw me a little bit, and I lost some respect for him due to his lack of balls (all I can so without spoilers). It all seems to work out in the end though, and I am proud of Alena for stepping up. A good mix of fantasy, supernatural, drama, and action. My only complaint is that it is over now. It gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment