Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Venom & Vanilla by Shannon Mayer

Venom & Vanilla (The Venom Trilogy #1)
goodreads.com


Book one of the Venom trilogy. Since I absolutely love Shannons' elemental series I had to give this trilogy a shot. it starts with a very sick Alena dying in the hospital from an incurable disease that is contacted from the supernatural community. She must make the choice between death, and becoming a supernatural being that her family will never accept. Obviously she chooses to turn or there would be no book, but I will leave the how until you actually read it. As she struggles to accept her new life Alena discovers that Greek heroes are being brought back to life as well as the Gods, and she just happens to be stuck between them all. The story kept me hooked until the end when I was really glad that I already had the next installment in the trilogy. It gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment