Legal Disclosure

Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Widower's Two-Step by Rick Riordan

The Widower's Two-Step (Tres Navarre, #2)
goodreads.com


Book two of the Tres Navarre series. This book picks up about two years after the first one which surprised me a little bit as most don't have a gap that large. During that time Tres has been trying to earn enough apprentice PI hours to earn his Texas PI license which I take is important. During this book he hits bump in the road, and has to decide if he going to finish or become a teacher that he never wanted to be. His detective style is definitely unique, and I found myself anticipating what he would discover next. If the story was more developed I would have liked it better but several parts seemed to just plod along so I can only give it 3/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment