Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Roseblood by A.G. Howard

RoseBlood
goodreads.com



The newest book by this author, and I had such high hopes after absolutely loving her last series. My hopes must have been too high though because it did not reach the goal. To start with the entire book is printed using red font. Having never read a red book I was unaware that this would give me a headache making me have to break up my reading into small bursts which is annoying to say the least. Ignoring that issue the story is a new take on the phantom of the opera story line which has lost of possibilities but the book felt drawn out making it rather boring to me. The details were nice though, and the character development was quite good. I can only give it 3/5 stars. Hopefully her next book is a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment