Legal Disclosure

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Hungry For Her Wolves by Tara West


Hungry for Her Wolves by Tara West

OMG is this book totally mind blowing and absolutely amazing!! I could not put it down from the very page and it is just full of some of the most incredible writing ever. We get a remarkably detailed world of shifter that includes things that I have never read before making it fascinating!! Then we get the characters that you can both love and hate plus I give them mad props for their restraint (read it you will understand). I cannot wait to get my hands on the next installment as I have to see where this is going. If you like paranormal wolf shifter reverse harem novels then this is an absolute must read. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment