Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Of Blood and Twisted Roots by Beth Hendrix & E.M. Moore


Of Blood and Twisted Roots (Rise of the Morphlings Book 1)


I so fell in love with this book! We get an impressive back story explaining where shifters come from and how they fit in the world today. Anika does not know what she is just that she can change into any shape that she wants which is a big no-no. Hiding as best she can her life is interrupted by a mate she does not want and some secrets about her past that come to light. I have to say there are quite a few twists along the way and the development had me completely hooked as it all unfolded. Best world building ever and now I have to see what happens next! I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment