Legal Disclosure

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Strange Magic: Limited Edition Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Collection


Strange Magic  by Calinda B.



I only read two of the books in this set but since they are by two authors that I love I just had to get  my hands on them. The first one I dove into was Death's Angel by Jen L. Grey which is very well written and draws you in to the story until you are whimpering because it was over. The second one I enjoyed was Blood Curse by Adrienne Blake. This is a nice take on vampires and shifters that took a turn that was new to me yet still quite enjoyable. I imagine that the other stories in this set are just as awesome as these making this a great value for the price. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment