Legal Disclosure

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Chasing Her Cats by Alexa B. James


Chasing Her Cats: A Reverse Harem Dark Romance (Feline Royals Book 1) cover

This book pulled me in starting with the very first page what can I say. Itzel is one strong kick butt female that I would just love to be friends with. She is the younger Princess and the only human in a family of shifters. This has made her pretty much dispensable except as an advisor. Yet she ends up playing a huge role in a tour that her sister must undertake and I think things are really going to get good after the way this one ended. Does contain some dark themes and moments but was not nearly as bad as I was expecting since it fits well with the actual story. Fantastic start to a new series that I highly recommend to fans of shifter dark reverse harem. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment