Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Dragons' Innamorata by Elizabeth Clare


The Dragons' Innamorata by Elizabeth Clare

I have been meaning to read this for quite some time now so I finally had to get it done and now I am mad at myself for taking so long. We get to meet Serenity who has been raised by her single father in a world that has been devastated by supernaturals leaving behind very few women. The few left are hunted making it necessary to keep them safe which her father does until her passes away anyways. Then she has to venture out when lets the dragons catch her scent letting them know she is their Innamorata or the one they pretty much live for. This makes for an interesting introduction between them all and quite a few bumps along the road as they all try to adapt. Great world building filled with fascinating characters that will really keep the reader hooked as the story progresses. Perfect for fans of paranormal RH novels that have dragons. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment