Legal Disclosure

Monday, May 13, 2019

Cruel Magic by Eva Chase

I have to say that this book is definitely a different twist them most of the one I read though that is not a bad thing in any way. Rory grows up thinking she has no magic with parents that use not to fuel theirs. Then she is pretty much kidnapped after they kill her parents and taken to a school of people that get power from fear instead. Her journey from their is one big bully incident after another. I kept hoping she would power up to kick some butt but we have to wait for that I guess. First time I have instantly hated all of the guys as they are all asshats at some point or a other though a couple are starting to get a tiny bit better. This all culminates is one epic ending that leaves you wanting book two like right now. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.
Cruel Magic (Royals of Villain Academy, #1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment