Legal Disclosure

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sealed Off by Barbara Ross


Sealed Off by Barbara  Ross


I fell in love with this series during book one so when I see a new one of course I have get my hands on it. This one is a fabulous addition. Julia is gearing up for the end of the season for the family clambake as well as a family visit. Windsholme is finally being worked on as well which adds some workmen into the mix. Things get interesting when two employees have a fight and one of them turns up dead on the island the very next day. Since her boyfriends brother is the one still alive from the fight Julia finds herself having to investigate but I bet she never would have predicted all the things she managed to undercover when it was all said and done. A fantastically written cozy mystery that you will be unable to put down once you pick it up. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment