Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Runes of Destiny by S.C. WInters

Runes of Destiny by S.C. Winters
This is an interesting start to a new series. I am new to this author but was willing to give her a shot. I was not disappointed as this story drew me in fairly quick and kept my attention for the most until the very end. Being a little shorter it is a quick read making it nice for an afternoon diversion. We meet Viola a magic user from a secluded supernatural community. She is pretty much a loner after the death of her mother and her broken heart from her ex. All she has is Aleric her best friend until the ex shows back up with a friend. Drawn to them Vi is set on not going there though she end up kidnapped so that didn't turn out how she planned at all. Makes for a fun read as it all plays with a prophecy thrown in the mix as well. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment