Legal Disclosure

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Spells & Caramels Boxset of Books 4-6 by Erin Johnson

Book cover for Spells & Caramels Boxset of Books 4-6: Cozy Witch Mysteries (Spells & Caramels Boxsets Book 2) by Erin Johnson
I have been hooked on this series since book one so I was more then happy to get my hands on the boxset of books 4-6. Imogen is amazing and this set picks right up where book three left off. We get a whole new adventure/mystery for us to follow while still keeping up with the main characters (who can't love the sarcastic Iggy the flame?). Books 5 & 6 are the same way as the group travels from kingdom to kingdom finding trouble along the way whether they want to or not. Makes for a fantastic read. A must for fans of magical cozy mysteries. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment