Legal Disclosure

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Claimed by the Gods by Eva Chase


Claimed by Gods by Eva Chase


I have been meaning to read this one for a bit now so I finally made the time and then was kicking myself for not getting to it sooner. Ari was living a rough life when she is taken out by an accident but instead of dying she wakes up surrounded by four hot Gods claiming they made her a valkyrie. Of course she doesn't believe them until events prove otherwise so she accepts her need to be trained before taking on the task of locating Odin that they need her for. Great world building wrapped up in a fast paced story that will have you turning page after page until you hit that doozy of a cliff hanger ending. I really have to get a hold of book two now. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment