Legal Disclosure

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Vendetta by Iris Johansen


Vendetta by Iris Johansen


I am a huge Johansen fans so I knew i had to read this one. While it is listed as part of the Catherine Ling series I must say that I kind-of disagree with that since she is only a part time character to say the least. Our MC is Rachel Venable's daughter who we have not heard about in awhile. Venable is taken out by some bad guys which puts her next in the cross hairs so help is sent her way in the form of Brandon. He tries to make her do things his way but a strong, determined, well trained woman she makes a few tweaks along the way. What follows is a fast paced suspenseful story as they try to safe while at the same time figure out the plan of the bad guys so they can take them down. Makes for a great read. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment