Legal Disclosure

Sunday, May 31, 2020

SSS: Year Five by Avery Song


SSS by Avery Song

I have been in love with Silver since book one so I was more then ready to dive into this new journey with her. We get a whole new school, new challenges, and new intrigue on top of all of the things we have grown to love this whole time (think their annual "war" games ;). At the same time the characters are all still growing as well as the evil plot still going on behind them trying to stop them from fulfilling the prophecy. So many new twists and turns that I have no clue what will happen next but I will be waiting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next book so I can find out. A fantabulous addition to this incredible series!! I totally love it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment