Legal Disclosure

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Teaser for These Reckless Hearts by E.M. Moore

🏜  𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 (𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 #3) 🏜 
 by @e.m.moorewrites


“I’ve entrusted you with more than one thing. The ring and the papers, yes. But this,” I say, pulling his hand away from the metal detector and placing it on my chest. “This is the most important thing, and right now, you’re breaking it.”
.

🌵 Join the Tour: https://bit.ly/TRHtour

🌵  Add to TBR: http://bit.ly/trhTBR

 .

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁

𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕…𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆.

My life has always been defined by two interconnected things:

𝑰’𝒎 𝒂 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓.

𝑰’𝒎 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓.

What happens when both of those things are threatened? When who I am gets pulled out from under me and my greatest enemy of all destroys me even further?

Lance and his mercenaries aren’t going to stop. They’re going to come at us until they take the treasure for themselves, and they don’t care who gets in their way. There’s no more family loyalty. No more bonds.

It’s just us versus them.

Through it all, I know one thing: We’re the only ones who deserve to find the Wilder legacy. Lance and his hired men will have to kill us if they want it for themselves—and trust me, they’re going to try.

**𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 and last 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴-𝘵𝘰-𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘮.
.

🌵  Join Affinity Author Services Master List: https://bit.ly/AffinityMS

 .
Graphic by @affinityauthorservices
.
@e.m.moorewrites 💋

#affinityauthorservices #reverseharem #reverseharemreaders #authoremmoore #emmooreauthor #amwriting #upcomingrelease #newadult #college #reverseharemromance #ilovebooks #blogger #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #blogtour #readersofinstagram #romancereadersofinstagram #whychoose #ForeverMoore #MooreBooks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment