Legal Disclosure

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Wild Moon by C.R. Jane & Mila Young

 Wild Moon by C.R. Jane
I love both of these authors so I was ready to read anything they write together. This book was amazing!!! We follow Rune a wolf shifter that cannot shift and that was rejected by her true mate. Her history was horrible making me feel bad for her in so many ways, but now she is escaping so you root for her to succeed. After crashing her car she ends up in a small town not on any maps. While willing to help her out quite a few residents are less then welcoming. Not to !mention the secrets they are all keeping. Things come to a head towards the end leading to a doozy of a cliff hanger that leaves you wanting more. A total must read. I totally loved it so I give it 4/5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment