Legal Disclosure

Monday, March 20, 2017

A Crafty Killing by Lorraine Bartlett

A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square, #1)
goodreads.com


Book one of the Victoria Square series. Meet Katie Bonner a fairly recent widow who finds herself dealing with the Artisans Alley after her deceased husbands business partner is found murdered. At a crossroads in her life Katie is faced with some difficult decisions as she attempts to help solve the murder while trying to save the business at the same time. I admit that I wanted to like this book more than I did. The premise of the story had lots of potential just some bad development in my opinion. The story stalled out quite a bit and I found myself forcing myself to finish it. Maybe the next one will be better. I can barely give it 3/5 stars, but it is more like 2.5 or 2.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment