Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Occult and Battery by Lena Gregory

Occult and Battery (Bay Island Psychic Mysteries #2)
goodreads.com


*Received ARC copy from Netgalley in exchange fro an honest review. Expected publication date is April 4, 2017.

Book two of the Bay Island Physic Mystery series. I do believe that the paranormal parts of this story are my favorites, and I would love to keep her dog Beast since he is constantly cracking me up with all the things he eats. In this story Cass is hosting a physic weekend at a newly opening bed and breakfast that is going into the haunted mansion on the island. It is believed there is a curse on the mansion which the killer uses to try to blame the murders on. Of course this never works as the investigation continues, but the killer threw me for a loop as I was not totally expecting that. A good choice for fans of cozy mysteries with a paranormal twist to them. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment