Legal Disclosure

Monday, March 20, 2017

Cat Got Your Diamonds by Julie Chase

Cat Got Your Diamonds (Kitty Couture Mystery #1)
goodreads.com



Book one of the Kitty Couture Mystery series. Meet Lacy who runs a  pet boutique and organic treat bakery which I have to admit is awesome. I never would have thought someone could enjoy making pet costumes and baking treats so much but Lacy surely does. As she returns to her shop late one evening she interrupts a man breaking in who she sprays with her glitter gun, but when she returns with the police they find him dead making her the prime suspect. She obviously has to clear her name, and finds herself in lots of trouble as she does so. This is a really cute little story that I did not want to put down until I reached the very end. A must read for cozy mystery animal lovers. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment