Legal Disclosure

Monday, March 6, 2017

Vanilla Beaned by Jenn McKinlay

Vanilla Beaned (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #8)
goodreads.com


Book eight of the Cupcake Bakery Mystery series. Unfortunately this is the last published book in this series so I once I finished it I knew I would have to wait until the next one was published  before I could keep going since I have been hooked since I picked up book one. In this one the trio that own the bakery head to Las Vegas to look into opening a franchise branch with a partner. Once they get their they find that someone is wither trying to hurt their new partner or is coming after them. The things they do to solve the case made me giggle quite a few times and I got frustrated with Mel over the whole Joe thing. The book was pretty great though keeping me hooked until the very last page which leaves a wonderful cliffhanger I must admit. A must read for anyone that had read any of the other books in the seres. loves cozy mysteries, or just enjoys a light-hearted mystery in general. I give it 4/5 stars, and I really hope then ext book comes out soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment