Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Crystal Castle by John D. Ashton

Crystal Castle
goodreads.com


Well this was an interesting book to say the least. It starts out with the back to back deaths of three different people, and then moves on from there. There is lots of fantasy and action as the story moves along plus the world building is pretty good. I will admit that I spent half the book wondering about quite a bit of the story, but eventually most of my questions were answered. It is a good story with a premise that has quite a bit of potential. With a little more development the story would have been awesome. I recommend it for fantasy/action fans. I give it 3/5 stars on Goodreads, but to be completely honest it is more like a 3.25 or 3.5 to be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment