Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly

Buried in a Bog (County Cork, #1)
goodreads.com


Book one of the County Cork Mystery series. This is the cutest little book. Maura promised her Gran, who just happened to raise her, that after she passed she would visit Ireland (I goofed and originally put Scotland for some reason) to say a prayer in the church that Gran married in. Upon arrival she meets lots of relatives that she never knew anything about, and is accepted into a world that she never knew existed. I love the way this story plays out as it is quite different than most cozy mysteries. For one she does not stumble across the dead body, but the killer still thinks she knows too much which puts her in the middle of the situation. The development is nice though, and I was in love with Ireland before it was all said and done. I look forward to reading the next installment so I can see what happens next. I give it 4/5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, the book setting is Ireland, not Scotland. If this book was good, too bad the author did not take time with subsequent ones to edit them properly--too windy and repetitive.

    ReplyDelete