Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Freeks by Amanda Hocking

Freeks
goodreads.com


I believe this is a stand alone book. Having enjoyed one of her previous trilogies I picked this book up hoping it would be just as good. The main character is part of a traveling "freek" show where most of them have some kind of supernatural power that they use in their acts. They are invited to a small town down south and decide to go because they need the money. Strange things happen as soon as they get there, and each night it just gets worse until the end when ti all comes to a head. The story idea is a good one though I felt it moved a little slow. Plus I pretty much guessed what was happening before I even got half way through the book. I think I wanted to like it more than I did but it still gets 3/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment