Legal Disclosure

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Wraith Captive by Lacey Carter Anderson

I am in love with this prison series!! This one is by the wonderful Lacey Carter Anderson who is always good for a steamy read. This one is no exception as we meet our FMC who is a half breed wraith. She is drawn to death which is how she gets arrested since she is drawn to the scene of a really big group of dead bodies. Thrown I to the prison as the only female makes things a little rough at least until she runs into an old flame they are all terrified of. Between him and his two friends she is kept safe as the danger increases for them all. Makes it necessary for all their secrets to come out while leading to one doozy of a cliff hanger ending. I cannot wait for the next book. A must read for fans of paranormal prison RH. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.
Wraith Captive by Lacey Carter Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment