Legal Disclosure

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Teaser Blast for Tease Me by Kally Ash

 ðŸ’¥TEASER BLAST ðŸ’¥ 

 

 

Tease Me (Temptation #2) 

by @kally.ash

Can be read as a standalone, available for free on KindleUnlimited.

A steamy second chance contemporary romance.

❤❤❤

“I have waited this long for you. As long as I have you by my side, I can wait a little longer.”

---

BLURB:

It was supposed to be another shift at the bar.
Until he walked in…
My ex.
The same guy who broke me.

Evangeline Webster is still haunted by her ex.
A man who dug out her heart and shattered it before her eyes.
Now she lives on no-strings-sex and one night stands.
She thought she was happy...

Until one day, the ghost from her past walks through the door.
Beau Jenkins hasn’t changed.
He still makes her ruined heart pound.
The question now is will she risk it all again for another shot at love?

---

PURCHASE NOW: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XHFZGZF

Add it to your TBR on GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53889970-tease-me

---

On Monday (NOV 30) visit @kally.ash and @magicpenbooktours on INSTA to enter a GIVEAWAY!

---

#TeaserBlast #TeaseMe #TemptationSeries #KallyAsh #MagicPenBookTours #ContemporaryRomance #SecondChanceRomance #steamyromance  #IReadRomance #bookstagram #romancereadersofinstagram #instareads @magicpenbooktours

No comments:

Post a Comment